The addition of a simple bed rail on or around your bed can help make it safer and easier to get in and out of bed. Bed rails are available in a multitude of different types and styles. Some even come with trays to hold your morning coffee or pockets to stash away your favorite […]
Monthly Archive: February 2018
Ramps come in an array of widths, heights, materials, and styles to suit all types of needs. They are available in portable models, modular semi-permanent models and permanent versions made from wood and concrete. The ideal ramp type for you will depend on a variety of different factors, which include: the height of the threshold […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age-friendly home age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bath seat slides bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat walk-in bathtub walk in tub
- Rhonda says: Hi Mark, Homeability is an informational resource only and does not sell...
- Mark Osborne says: I'm not getting any younger, and feel it's only a matter...
- Rhonda says: Hello! We have a separate article dedicated to slide-in tub types. There...
- Barbara says: Desperately need your help! Read this article before which lead me...
- Denise says: Thank you for your article. It has answered many of...
Getting up after a Fall!