Help! I Can’t Find a Contractor Specialized in Aging-in-Place! You’ve decided you are going to invest time and money into making your home more age-in-place ready. Now, comes the hard part! Finding a contractor, designer, or architect with expertise in this area. If you have already spent some time asking around for referrals, you are […]
Monthly Archive: March 2018
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age-friendly home age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bath seat slides bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat walk-in bathtub walk in tub
- mommy says: THANK YOU ! for giving this common sense, in-depth advisement ..
- Jong S Rho says: Adding my own 2 cents. I would advise against a...
- Rhonda says: Hello! Your comment was flagged as being Spam by Akismet. I...
- Rhonda says: Hello! Homeability is an informational website only. We do not provide...
- Prudy says: made the bigest mistake when I bought a Walk -in Bath...
Getting up after a Fall!