Sliding swivel bath seats come in an array of types and styles. The ideal type for you will depend on a number of things which include: your physical skills, height, weight, size of your bathtub, location of nearby fixtures, budget, and your aesthetic preferences. Below we have provided a quick summary of the sliding swivel […]
Category: Buying Guides
Believe it or not, there are lots of options available for toilet seats!” Toilet seats are available in a multitude of shapes, heights, widths, materials, and colors. Nowadays, toilet seats can also be found with specialized features such as heating, padding, night lights, bidet functionality, and more! The ideal toilet seat type for you will […]
Toilet stools benefit both young and old alike and are available in a variety of different styles and materials. They are helpful for… persons who suffer from constipation, adults of short stature, and young children. Toilet Stools: The Benefits Toilet Stools Promote a More Natural Position for Moving the Bowels A toilet stool can be […]
I Can’t Get Up From the Toilet! One remedy to make it easier to transfer on and off the toilet is to install a taller toilet seat. Enhanced height toilet seats come in a variety of different forms which include: tall toilet seats toilet risers elevated toilet seats toilet frames mechanical lift toilet seats We […]
I Can’t Stand Up From the Toilet! One remedy to help make it easier to transition on and off the toilet is to add toilet rails. What Are Toilet Rails? Toilet rails are rails that are installed on or around the toilet to provide added support when sitting down on or standing up from the […]
My Toilet is Too Low! If you can’t get up from your toilet and you don’t want to buy a new toilet, one remedy to enhance the toilet seat height is to add a toilet elevator underneath your existing toilet. What Is a Toilet Elevator? A toilet elevator (aka toilet riser, toilet platform, toilet plinth, […]
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability I've fallen and I can't get up lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat tub with door in wall walk in tub walk in tub complaints
- What are the Advantages of a Roll In Shower vs Walk-In Tubs? says: […] door and exit. That’s not exactly a comfortable situation. Occupational...
- Glenn Sammons says: Thanks for all the information I think you saved me...
- Rhonda says: Hello! I'm not aware of a 2 legged bath lift. There...
- Rhonda says: Hello! Homeability.com is an informational resource only. Homeability does not sell...
- Karen Behn says: Hello I saw one— and one only ( and now I...
Getting up after a Fall!