“Is there a tub bench that fits a clawfoot bathtub?” -Yes! Have you been struggling to find a bath bench to make it easier for you to get in and out of a clawfoot bathtub? If so, you have probably already come to the conclusion that there are very few, if any, bath seats available […]
Category: Buying Guides
What is a Trench Drain? A trench drain is a floor drain with a long, linear shaped grate on top and a trough-like channel present underneath to collect the water. This type of drain is frequently used when installing barrier-free curbless showers and it is often installed at the shower entrance or along the wall […]
What is a Collapsible Water Dam? A collapsible water dam is a narrow, flexible strip of material that is applied along the outer edge of curbless showers to help keep the water inside and yet still allow someone using a wheeled device to easily enter and exit. (Note that these strips are sometimes referred to […]
“Is there a tub bench that fits a whirlpool or jacuzzi bathtub?” -Yes! If you have been struggling to find a bath bench to make it easier for you to get in and out of a whirlpool or jacuzzi-style bathtub, you have probably already come to the conclusion that there are very few, if any, […]
What is a bidet? A bidet is a bathroom fixture used for cleansing the genitals and perineal area after using the toilet and for cleansing the genitals before and after sex. Evolution of Bidets The bidet has evolved over the years from being a standalone basin-like fixture that resided near the toilet, to being a […]
What are Bath Bench Leg Extensions? Bath bench leg extensions (aka tub bench leg extenders) are a part that gets attached to the bottom of a bath seat’s legs to further increase the height. Adding leg extensions to a bath bench is typically easy and tool-free. They are available in different lengths and can add […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age-friendly home age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower home ability homeability lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat tub with door in wall walk-in bathtub walk in tub
- Alan says: Rhonda, thank you for your reply. You offer a great service...
- Rhonda says: Firstly, THANK YOU for your military service! I can see from...
- Alan says: Rhonda, I have read your misconceptions and you really do paint...
- Cathy Nichelini-Jones says: Great idea & not too expensive! I’m going to buy a...
- Rhonda says: We are sorry you are stuck with a tub you hate!...
Getting up after a Fall!