Engineers across the globe have put on their thinking caps and come up with an amazingly diverse array of bathtub solutions for individuals experiencing difficulty getting in and out of a standard bathtub. Thanks to the hard work of dozens of creative companies, the global market has been flooded with hundreds of different bathtub models […]
Category: Buying Guides
What is a Slide-in Bathtub? Slide-in tubs have high tub walls, a chair-height seat inside and a door in the sidewall. They are similar in many respects to Walk-in Tubs, however, there is one critical difference: The classic-style walk-in tubs have a high wall that block both sides of the seat, leaving users with only […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age-friendly home age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bath seat slides bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat walk-in bathtub walk in tub
- Rhonda says: Hi Mark, Homeability is an informational resource only and does not sell...
- Mark Osborne says: I'm not getting any younger, and feel it's only a matter...
- Rhonda says: Hello! We have a separate article dedicated to slide-in tub types. There...
- Barbara says: Desperately need your help! Read this article before which lead me...
- Denise says: Thank you for your article. It has answered many of...
Getting up after a Fall!