If you’re in the market for a new toilet and are wondering how to pick the right height for it, this guide will help you make a good choice for yourself and your household. In general, the goal is to select a toilet with a height that allows you to: easily sit down and stand […]
The reasons a person may have difficulty using the toilet can be many. Thankfully, inventors have come up with an abundance of great solutions to help with everything from getting on and off the toilet, to increased comfort while seated on the toilet, to assistance with hygiene after using the toilet. If you are seeking […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability how to prevent falls I've fallen and I can't get up lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizen senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat walk in tub
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: Hello! We are happy to learn you found the information beneficial.
- Deb says: Very good, informative article. My question is regarding the type of...
- Van Gilbert says: Thanks for the information on walk-in tubs . I was considering...
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: Thank you very much for taking the time to share your...
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: Thank you for sharing your experience with other readers. We are...
Getting up after a Fall!