Sliding swivel bath seats come in an array of types and styles. The ideal type for you will depend on a number of things which include: your physical skills, height, weight, size of your bathtub, location of nearby fixtures, budget, and your aesthetic preferences. Below we have provided a quick summary of the sliding swivel […]
Category: Tub Chairs, Benches, Lifts
What is a Shower Stool? A shower stool (aka shower seat, bath seat or shower stool) consists of a water resistant, back-less bath seat with three or four legs extending down from below. Most have a slip-resistant seat and slip-resistant rubber stoppers or suction cup-style feet to prevent the stool from sliding. Shower stools give […]
“Is there a tub bench that fits a clawfoot bathtub?” -Yes! Have you been struggling to find a bath bench to make it easier for you to get in and out of a clawfoot bathtub? If so, you have probably already come to the conclusion that there are very few, if any, bath seats available […]
“Is there a tub bench that fits a whirlpool or jacuzzi bathtub?” -Yes! If you have been struggling to find a bath bench to make it easier for you to get in and out of a whirlpool or jacuzzi-style bathtub, you have probably already come to the conclusion that there are very few, if any, […]
What are Bath Bench Leg Extensions? Bath bench leg extensions (aka tub bench leg extenders) are a part that gets attached to the bottom of a bath seat’s legs to further increase the height. Adding leg extensions to a bath bench is typically easy and tool-free. They are available in different lengths and can add […]
What Is A Sliding Swivel Bath Seat? A sliding swivel bath seat consists of a stationary frame and a seat that moves. Most models have a seat that both slides and swivels. Some models have a seat that only slides or only swivels and are known respectively as sliding bath seats and swivel bath seats. […]
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability I've fallen and I can't get up lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat tub with door in wall walk in tub walk in tub complaints
- What are the Advantages of a Roll In Shower vs Walk-In Tubs? says: […] door and exit. That’s not exactly a comfortable situation. Occupational...
- Glenn Sammons says: Thanks for all the information I think you saved me...
- Rhonda says: Hello! I'm not aware of a 2 legged bath lift. There...
- Rhonda says: Hello! Homeability.com is an informational resource only. Homeability does not sell...
- Karen Behn says: Hello I saw one— and one only ( and now I...
Getting up after a Fall!