Help! I Can’t Find a Contractor Specialized in Aging-in-Place! You have decided you are going to invest time and money into making your home more age-friendly. Now, comes the hard part! How do you find a contractor with expertise in this area? If you’ve already spent some time asking around, you are probably beginning to […]
Tagged: age-friendly home
A selection of careful, targeted investments in making your home ergonomic, user-friendly and prepared for ‘Aging in Place’ are arguably as important for your future independence as putting away money into retirement funds. According to a study performed by the AARP, the majority of people desire to age in their own homes, but unfortunately only […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age-friendly home age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower home ability homeability lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat tub with door in wall walk-in bathtub walk in tub
- Rhonda says: Hello! We have a separate article dedicated to slide-in tub types. There...
- Barbara says: Desperately need your help! Read this article before which lead me...
- Denise says: Thank you for your article. It has answered many of...
- Linda says: Thank you for your honesty and viable alternatives to senior bathing.
- Alan says: Rhonda, thank you for your reply. You offer a great service...
Getting up after a Fall!