“Is there a tub bench that fits a whirlpool or jacuzzi bathtub?” -Yes! If you have been struggling to find a bath bench to make it easier for you to get in and out of a whirlpool or jacuzzi-style bathtub, you have probably already come to the conclusion that there are very few, if any, […]
Tagged: bath seat for handicap
What is a Wall Mounted Bath Seat? As the name implies, a wall-mounted bath seat is a bath seat that is permanently fixed to the bathroom wall. All models are designed to provide a user with a place to sit while bathing. Some of the longer bench-style models can also be used to make the […]
What Is A Bathtub Board? A bathtub board (aka tub board, shower board or bath board) is a wood or plastic board that rests across the top of the bathtub walls. It serves two purposes: It provides a convenient place to sit while performing bathing tasks. It effectively creates a bridge between the inside and […]
Are you trying to tackle the problem of getting into and out of your bathtub more easily & safely? Product designers have devised a wide variety of creative equipment solutions to help you do just that. This article presents an overview of the different categories of bathtub transfer equipment solutions available. For each category we […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability how to prevent falls I've fallen and I can't get up lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizen senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat walk in tub
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: There are a few tubs available with standard-height tub walls, that...
- bill west says: Are there any walking tubs available with regular tub high walls,...
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: Thank you in return for taking time to leave a comment.
- Pam says: Thank you so much for this information. My mom will be...
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: Your welcome. Thank you for taking the time to share your...
Getting up after a Fall!