What is a Walk-In Bathtub? A Walk-in tub is a bathtub designed to make taking a soaking bath easier for persons who have trouble stepping over the wall of a standard bathtub and/or persons who experience difficulty getting up from the floor of a standard bathtub. All Walk-in Tub models have a door located in […]
Tagged: bathtub for seniors
What is a Slide-in Bathtub? Slide-in tubs have high tub walls, a chair-height seat inside and a door in the sidewall. They are similar in many respects to Walk-in Tubs, however, there is one critical difference: The classic-style walk-in tubs have a high wall that block both sides of the seat, leaving users with only […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability how to prevent falls I've fallen and I can't get up lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizen senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat walk in tub
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: Your welcome. Thank you for taking the time to share your...
- Alice Murphy says: Thank you so much for this very well written and informative...
- RUBY CARMAN says: I really enjoyed looking at your info glad i was only...
- Rhonda says: If you plan to remodel the bathroom or replace an existing...
- Phil Hurst says: Have handicap adult daughter. Would appreciate further knowledge of equipment to...
Getting up after a Fall!