What is a Collapsible Water Dam? A collapsible water dam is a narrow, flexible strip of material that is applied along the outer edge of curbless showers to help keep the water inside and yet still allow someone using a wheeled device to easily enter and exit. (Note that these strips are sometimes referred to […]
Tagged: curbless shower
Ah! A luxurious, invigorating shower, the feeling of warm, soothing water coursing over your tired, aching joints – at the mere turn of a knob – how marvelous! Most of us take this luxury for granted and have a hard time imagining how the common 16 inch bathtub wall or the 4 inch wall of […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age-friendly home age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bath seat slides bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat walk-in bathtub walk in tub
- David says: I never considered the 'enter - fill - use - drain'...
- Ernestine says: I'd like to second what was said above. I enjoy this. Shower...
- Cindy says: PS. to my post: Chronic progressive neuro behcet's, is a rare form...
- Cindy says: Thank you for your videos of "how to get up from...
- Rhonda says: Hello! You may want to try calling your local Planning &...
Getting up after a Fall!