Easily accessible showers that have little or no threshold present at the entrance are trending now. Not only do they look modern and sleek when they are incorporated well into the designs, but they are also extremely versatile, allowing access by users of all ages and abilities. Easy access showers can come in two forms: […]
Tagged: handicap shower
Ah! A luxurious, invigorating shower, the feeling of warm, soothing water coursing over your tired, aching joints – at the mere turn of a knob – how marvelous! Most of us take this luxury for granted and have a hard time imagining how the common 16 inch bathtub wall or the 4 inch wall of […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability I've fallen and I can't get up lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat tub with door in wall walk in tub walk in tub complaints
- Rhonda says: Hello! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Yes. I’m very much in...
- Jon says: We have a walk in tub. We also have the option...
- Rhonda says: You are sooooo very welcome! :-) I am very happy to...
- Rhonda says: You are welcome. We very much appreciate learning that the article...
- Rhonda says: You are welcome! Thank you very much for taking the time...
Getting up after a Fall!