My Toilet is Too Low! If you can’t get up from your toilet and you don’t want to buy a new toilet, one remedy to enhance the toilet seat height is to add a toilet elevator underneath your existing toilet. What Is a Toilet Elevator? A toilet elevator (aka toilet riser, toilet platform, toilet plinth, […]
Tagged: toilet pedestal
A Comfort Height Toilet and an ADA Height Toilet are defined as being toilets with a seat height of 17″-19″ measured from the floor to the top of the seat. Upon reading this definition you would logically be led to assume there are toilets available with a 19″ seat height. Finding one, however, is another […]
The reasons a person may have difficulty using the toilet can be many. Thankfully, inventors have come up with an abundance of great solutions to help with everything from getting on and off the toilet, to increased comfort while seated on the toilet, to assistance with hygiene after using the toilet. If you are seeking […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability I've fallen and I can't get up lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat tub with door in wall walk in tub walk in tub complaints
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: The personal experience you shared will help to open more people's...
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: Thanks for sharing! Yes.The large jacuzzi, whirlpool style, Japanese-style bathtubs are...
- Laura D. says: I'm 70+ and really like to take baths. A conventional tub...
- Valerie Green says: I bought a walk in shower/bath with a door. A...
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: Hello! We are happy to learn you found the information beneficial.
Getting up after a Fall!