What is a Bathtub Bench? A bathtub bench is a type of bath seat that is wide enough to extend to, or over, the bathtub wall. It functions to give users a place to rest while bathing and helps to make getting in and out of the bathtub easier and safer (aka bath bench, bathtub […]
Tagged: tub seat
What is a Bathtub Chair? A bathtub chair (also known as a tub seat, tub chair, or bath chair) is a water-resistant chair, often made from plastic and/or metal, with a seat and a backrest similar in shape and size to a regular household chair. This type of equipment usually features a slip-resistant seat as […]
What is a Bathtub Stool? A bathtub stool (also known as a tub seat, bath stool, or tub stool) consists of a water resistant, back-less bath seat with three or four legs extending down from below. Most have a slip-resistant seat and slip-resistant rubber stoppers or suction cup-style feet to prevent the stool from sliding. […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age-friendly home age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bath seat slides bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat walk-in bathtub walk in tub
- Sondra Maze Ladd says: Thank you so much for sharing this information! We have been...
- says: Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with...
- Allen McCready says: Bathrooms above other water damageable rooms, particularly in multiple floor/unit buildings...
- Diane M Feldkamp says: Another suggestion. Put a lock key box out in front of...
- Susan says: We had a guy who talked us into a tub. So...
Getting up after a Fall!