Walk-in tubs – that is, tubs with a step-through door located in the side-wall and an integrated seat inside – are being aggressively marketed to seniors and persons with disabilities. There is often a stark contrast, however, between the dream of owning a walk-in tub and the reality of doing so. The Dream You might […]
Tagged: walk-in bathtub
Walk-in bathtubs are often advertised as an “amazing” product for seniors and people with disabilities, with the claim being that this type of bathtub will maximize your ability to bathe safely and independently. But will this bathing solution truly deliver all the safety, convenience, and comfort you desire? After all I’ve witnessed as an occupational […]
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age-friendly home age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bath seat slides bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat walk-in bathtub walk in tub
- mommy says: THANK YOU ! for giving this common sense, in-depth advisement ..
- Jong S Rho says: Adding my own 2 cents. I would advise against a...
- Rhonda says: Hello! Your comment was flagged as being Spam by Akismet. I...
- Rhonda says: Hello! Homeability is an informational website only. We do not provide...
- Prudy says: made the bigest mistake when I bought a Walk -in Bath...
Getting up after a Fall!