Walk-in bathtubs are often advertised as an “amazing” product for seniors and people with disabilities; the claim being that this type of bathtub will maximize your ability to bathe safely and independently. But will this bathing solution truly deliver all the safety, convenience, and comfort you desire? After all I’ve witnessed as an occupational therapist […]
Tagged: walk in tub complaints
- Buying A Walk-In Bathtub – Your Biggest Mistake? January 2014
- Getting In & Out of the Bathtub: Benches, Lifts, and Transfer Chairs December 2013
- Accessible Bathtubs: An Amazing Diversity! November 2013
- Falls – Equipment to Help You Get Up Again December 2013
- How to get up from the floor after a fall – MacGyver Style! February 2014
age at home aging-in-place barrier-free shower bath chair for disabled bath lift bathroom bath seat bath seat for disabled bath seat for elderly bath seat for handicap bath seat rotates bathtub bathtub chair bathtub for seniors bathtub lift curbless shower disabled elevated toilet seat fall injury fall prevention fall prevention tips fall recovery falls handicap handicap bathroom remodel handicap bathtub handicap shower homeability home ability how to prevent falls I've fallen and I can't get up lifts lighting live at home live at home forever make home safer for seniors Safety senior citizen senior citizens seniors toilet pedestal toilet riser tub tub seat walk in tub
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: HOMEABILITY READERS BE AWARE: The comment above was Flagged as spam...
- Jeff says: I do not know why my reply was removed so I...
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: Hi Dave, You are always wise to maintain a healthy degree of...
- Rhonda Bonecutter says: I've often wondered how well an air mattress would work for...
- Emma says: My mum has MS so has limited mobility when she has...
Getting up after a Fall!